Wednesday, October 13, 2010

hello again!

I definitely been avoiding my blog for a while now, not good rita!! sometimes when you take a leave of absense, you tend to overstay in my case over-leave (dunno if that makes sense, if you got it, good job guyy!)..so since my last blog..

we're back home, san francisco was ok, was rather hectic & as soon as we reached home, for the first time it was just me & my 2 girls, no MIL, no friends, no family & more so, no husband :( its been almost 3mnths now, wow, time sure did fly (a little) we're ok, just takin each day as it comes & just hanging in there..havin the husband not being able to call for a week while they're out doin missions where there isnt any phones is def hard, in Iraq we were very fortunate to be able to communicate every day..but as every week goes by we're finding out more & more that Afghanistan is very different compared to Iraq..it sucks but what ya gonna do?

whenever hes away on missions, i find myself not sleeping well, the anxiety sometimes is too much & I have super weird dreams! yeah, i did have a dream where he was injured & we had to go see him, i think i woke up with tears..also had a dream about some weird competition i won..lol. Im not the person who believes dreams carry psychic messages, i just think we tend to dream about stuff we think about during the day, maybe things that the mind knows we worry about..i dunno. I always forget half the stuff i dream about but sometimes in my sleeping/dreaming state im thinkin to myself, dam this dream is so interesting lol i wish i could remember every detail of my dreams..why do we forget what happened?

anyways enough about the dreams, I hope you all have been well & happy. tonite, as you go to bed please say a lil prayer for our troops & have fun dreaming!

Peace & Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment