Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

So here is my attempt at the Fill-in-the-blanks-Friday questionnaire as seen on fellow army wife's blog "Guinn and Bare It"


1. I am currently obsessed with
craigslist! lol with the pending house purchase going on, i'm going to my ever so brilliant craigslist everyday to find stuff to fill up the house!

2. Today I am nervous because, I am yet to receive a reply from the seller of the house saying they will fix stuff that came out in the inspection report, & if they dont agree to fix we have to walk away from the house :(

3. The age I am is 23 and the age I feel is 30, i dunno, at 23 i feel like i should be out hard partying, ,making mistakes & exploring the world..however im saving all that for my menopause phase, at least then i'll have an excuse! hehee

4. My favorite place is ikea! i love ikea! can i live in ikea??? :)

5. Something I have been procrastinating is folding laundry!! omg i have about 8 loads of laundry to sort & fold & I hate it!

6. The last thing I purchased was a dvd rental.."you again" - horrible waste of $1.09

7. The thing I love most about my home is the comfort it gives me, there is definitely no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment