Friday, September 10, 2010

San Francisco Bound

I've finally finished with packing, clothes, shoes, IDs, chargers, baby bottles, diapers etc lol I will be gone for a few weeks so my blog may be at a standstill unless I get the chance to post from there..who cares, i don't have a lot of anxious readers waiting for me to post anything anyways lol I don't mind though, I like to blog because it feels like I'm kinda writing a journal & just getting stuff out, esp now that my husband is gone & my lil munchkins would be bored to death with my ramblings..honestly though I like to read my own blog, I like to look back & reminisce about everything that's happened so far, I'm sure other bloggers do too :)

SO anyways SAN FRANCISCO! city by the bay! My mother in law is still with us so I'll be taking her sightseeing around the bay, we'll go see the golden gate bridge, fisherman's wharf (clam chowder in sourdough bread bowl uh yessss!) of course the city, Chinatown (pork buns hehehe) crooked st, ocean beach, & some other places. I really love the vibrancy of the place, so many interesting things to see & do. I think SF is a place rich with culture & heritage & def a lot of personality!

I also hold SF dear to me because that is where I met my husband :) we were friends hanging out & one thing led to another, now we have 2 beautiful girls! I def remember all the places we used to go hang out by ourselves when we were dating, the city offered so many lovely places to enjoy each others company. I remember we used to drive up to this look out point some mornings, with breakfast from McDonald's & have breakfast together while looking out to the city, so beautiful out there..it made it feel great to be in love..good times.
I do believe once our army life is over we will be moving back to the bay. Most of our families & friends live there & despite the high cost of living, SF is a great place to raise a family. I just can't wait to get me some of that clam chowder! hehehe G'nite. Peace & Love!

2 comments:

  1. sand fransico reminds me of full house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! lol @Lacey, yea full house i loved that show!

    ReplyDelete