Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm not that weak!

For the past how many months, I have been without a man, I think I've been doing ok..considering all the shit I have to put up with and yes, while I may rant ever so often about how I can't handle it all the time..that's exactly what I've been doing - handling it!

what is 'it'?

well a couple of us army wives, have decided to go out on the town tomorrow nite..get loose get drunk have fun etc etc..and then one of the girl's cousin's (who is also in the army and promised her deployed husband he would take care of his family esp wifey)..anyways so he asks where we are heading out to..I gave a club that was hosting a ladies nite promo event, & so we're told that place is dangerous, fights happen all the time, not to go there blah blah blah..great now the other girls are scared. OK first of all, bitch is from Fiji, I have seen many club fights in my lifetime lol

second of all, wtf who is goin to the club to frikin fight? I'm jus sayin if some guys wana hash it out at the club doesn't mean I'm going to be dumb and jump in the middle of it, I ain't into drama like that..I can be drunk as a skunk & still know to get out of the way..

I don't know it kinda irked me that we were getting instructions on how & where to go out..I understand the protecting his fam part but I ain't no kid & I don't go out with any..& have they seen the clubs out here? there's like ten cop cars parked outside every club & st lol

Don't get me wrong, I love the thought of having a strong male 'bodyguard' by our side but I like to think that the men know we can handle ourselves for a few hours without them...

time to bring out the rebel ;) I'm goin to do how I always do, have fun when, how & where I want..just don't hang up if I'm calling from jail lol I'm kidding! G'nite!

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment