Monday, January 31, 2011

while the cats away..

..so over the weekend I went out with a few of my army wives for a "ladies nite"

or so I thought...

i don't know bout most of ya'll ladies but it seems like the clubbing scene is just a place to hook up & look for mr. or mrs. right now. I personally love to go out drink, dance & have fun..not go look for people to play with. I was very annoyed that some of my friends were leaving us quite a bit to "go to the bathroom" when all the while they were out scouting for guys to "play with" ..ay to each his own, but don't come out for a ladies nite if ya want to play around with guys, nxt thing you know random guys are hangin around our table coz they apparently found out our husbands are deployed so that means no man around & sexually frustrated women! F U! we don't need a deployment boyfriend!

& the nerve of some single soldiers out at the clubs! man you guys are cold! haven't you heard "karma's a bitch?!" Imagine if you're out deployed in some war ravaged country worrying about your life & imagine some soldier doing the same thing you're trying to do with your wife back home? don't like it huh? idiot..

actually it isn't the guys fault..men will be men..especially single men..but if you're a married wife? you don't need to be going out to a club & saying you wanna look for a guy to mess with & leave your girls half the time to go look for them..that's not a good look, have some dignity in yourself, I'm not trying to be on any high horse or anything but it's about time women start portraying themselves as strong real women & not Lil girls playing games.


and of course that's the last time I'm going to go to a ladies nite..well I can't say that, I still love to go out, just not with the little girls..I'ma go out with the real ladies..the ones who don't need male attention to get them excited..(unless its our husbands) ;)

Peace & Love!

2 comments:

  1. I often wonder about indiscretions in bigger countries, I mean back hom everyone knows everyon's business and it's a small pond. But you know what it's all on the person and how honest they want to be in their lives. People can see them for what they are. It's even harder I guess when you're a wife of a deployed soldier and yet you want to go out and have fun geez you're not dead you need to live your life. Good for you I say......just keep it real lewa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just seems so common around military bases, thus the conjured up term "deployment boyfriends" & it sucks cause it's the reason why our deployed husband's tend to be very..insecure in a way and you'll be surprised to know how many wives have deployment boyfriends & it just makes it harder for the "loyal" ones to prove we're actually not another deployed soldiers wife looking for male attention..I mean this is the life we signed up for with our husbands *& there's always skype! ;)*

    ReplyDelete