Monday, January 17, 2011

yep this is another deployment rant!

I would just like to say deployments sux balls!!!! The crap you have to deal with while they are away & especially when they are away, it's just frikin ridiculous. I gotta deal with this whole "deployment husbands away poor you" shit & of course frustrated in so many ways emotionally, physically & most importantly sexually! & its not only the crap we have to deal with on the home front but I gotta deal with what my husband is dealing with as well, which means I get the brunt of all his frustrations out there & it sux but why do I feel like I would rather bear the brunt of his frustrations then have him let it out on his workmates & potentially get him in trouble? & because of that I get frustrated with him & of course he gets the blame & its just one big circle of love..or rather lack thereof. Man I swear it's just not right to keep men away from their families for a whole year & give them only 2wks off, c'mon can't they spare at least 6 out of 52???! I for one am not embarrassed to say I cannot cope with deployments, I'm not army strong right now so what?! It's like living 2 different lifestyles & the transition time between them isn't cutting it...so GOD PLEASE GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO SURVIVE THESE TIMES CAUSE HE KNOWS I'M TRYING MY HARDEST OUT HERE.

(goin to take it out on the elliptical & a nice hot cuppa green tea) Goodnight!

Peace & LOVE (lots of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment