Wednesday, September 8, 2010

they grow like weeds!! lol


If you want proof of how life & time flies just have kids! they grow everyday & one minute you're screaming your head off in the delivery room next thing you know they're full grown chubbers learning to sit & babble away in their jibberish which eventually morphs into English in due time. I'm a 22yr old & I already have 2 kids! :) I don't judge age on anything (unless of course you're a minor, like way below 16..I dunno that's a bit too young) but sometimes there comes a point where you just stop & look around & just think like "what in the world just happened?!!" wasn't I just poppin bottles in the clubs (under aged yea yea so..it was in Fiji!) now I'm poppin baby bottles! lol no matter what other's may think or say, I'm very happy with my youth years gone past, I'm content with staying at home on the weekends just chilling with my girls maybe once in a blue moon I'll have a lil drink here & there, nothing too crazy, I'm pretty much pledged to being a moma now, I mean just because your kids are growing & its more about them, I always try to think about me sometimes..maybe I'll go get a new dress for when the hubby eventually wants to go out with me..who knows..all I know is everyday I get to witness the miracle (& headache) of raising children, all the funny,sad,happy,angry times & finally understand what my parents (& every other parent) went through back in the day! G'nite! Peace & Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment