Thursday, September 2, 2010

September looks gone already!

So this month, we have a lot of things already planned out for us..this week we have the balloon classic in Colorado springs, which I'm definitely taking mady to go see especially the balloon glo. Next week I wanna take my mother in law up to pikes peak while we have the rental car & in the weekend we are going up to Denver then jetting off to the bay area!!! 3 weeks of sightseeing, going to meet my husbands uncle who is coming in from Canada to see his sister (my mom in law) & I also have to fill in some hours for my cousin, doing nanny work, while she is on vacay (ka ching!) then we farewell my mom in law as she heads back to the islands & we also have a birthday party to attend while in Cali & by then Sept will be over & in early October I board a plane for the first time ever alone with the girls (so looking forward to that..not) I for one HATE travelling, and just the thought of going through with a toddler & an infant, I'm dying already lol..then we'll get home and I'll be ready to kick start schedules for the girls, start off with my weight loss (which I will create a page on this blog to document my weight loss journey!) & get ready for a cold winter (ugh) and I also want a bedroom makeover! (and hopefully do the same with madys room) I'm also still counting down to when the hubby gets to come home for R&R, which will be next year (quite a while to go) but at least gives me time to loose the weight b4 he gets back ;) ..coz god knows I NEED the time lmao..oh & Halloween! Melody's first ever Halloween! I'm thinking of throwing a little Halloween party for the girls & invite the neighbours kids..oh Toys R Us have the cutest costumes for babies! & I've always wanted to make the punch with the dry ice to have that smoking effect! yeah I'll just invite the kids over to have fruit punch that's smoking lol..we'll see. I'm trying to keep myself busy..I have to, otherwise I will loose my insanity (I HAVE TREMENDOUS RESPECT FOR SINGLE PARENTS!) as an army wife with kids, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, feel like we're single moms & dads. Having a life while you're married but separated geographically is not the easiest thing to do, hey we survive & make it but it never gets easier no matter how many times they have to leave..I think that's why they came up with that slogan "ARMY STRONG" because if you are not..well then the army life is not for you. Peace & Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment