Monday, August 2, 2010

Madyson is 3!!!


My lil pumpkin isn't little anymore :( she's not my infant, or toddler now she's a lil girl, our big lil girl. It sometimes is sad to see them grow sooo fast right before your eyes it just makes you think, where did the time go to? so much has happened in between those 3 yrs, so many memories made. this morning i was watching old videos on youtube from when mady was a few months old, just a lil baby cooing away, then her first steps then her playing, etc..Im so glad I got those on video & thank god for youtube!!! mady was watchin with me & the ones of her as a baby she kept saying that it was melody lol I look at her now & shes just so big! she talks to me, sometimes we have conversations about how she looks or how something works & of course the funny ones of her just being very diva-ish & talkin back & tryin to get her own way..you know I think even though shes growing up fast & shes doing a lot more, there still is a whole lot more of her life left to learn with her, make more memories with her & help her grow, thats the fun part I guess, anticipating how this lil girl will do in the big world, whether we did everything we could as parents to make sure she lives a better future & a happy one. Because at the end of the day, even if we won the lottery or got evicted out into the streets, just making sure we made our kids happy will in return probably be the most satisfying feeling you can have as a parent. Happy Birthday my pumpkin, you brought so much joy into our lives & for every time you make us smile & laugh! love you always moma & daddy! (& mel!)

Peace & Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment