Monday, August 23, 2010

"smile whats the use in crying" Glee


wow 4weeks ago my soldier left, 11 left now! :) been a crazy 4wks but we're still here surviving, that's the most important thing, one can imagine the stress & shit you have to deal with during deployments..I don't really wanna get into it tho..all i can say is we've passed the 1 day mark, the 1 week mark now its the 1 month mark..times a rollin, it'll be a while til we get to the 1 yr mark but for sure we're getting there! ..btw i just changed my playlist to a bunch of GLEE songs..i LOVE that show! I wish they sang at my wedding (wait what wedding lol) been a bit behind with this season but I'm looking forward to catching up..some of the things that keeps me smiling. I was talking to him a bit earlier on, getting another box ready to be sent, this time full of hygiene stuff, lotion, shower gel, toothpaste, foot powder etc etc, next week then I will send another of his fave snacks..hopefully it'll last cause we will be going to Cali & wont be back till early Oct..btw i HATE flying! can someone invent teleportation already?!! esp with 2 kids! fml! lol but it'll be nice to see the bay again altho I'm one of those people who loves their own bed, I can be away then I'll be desperately wanting to sleep in my bed in my home & not living out of a suitcase..I'm sure a lot of people feel that way..anyways I'm getting carried away dancing to my playlist I cant keep my thoughts focused to write this blog entry,,guess I gotta leave it at that then, happy dancing bloggers. Peace & Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment