Tuesday, August 24, 2010

when fear takes over

..just read an article about a soldier from Ft Carson killed in Afghanistan 2 days ago & he was deployed for less than a month! every time i hear or read about someone dying out there, I always question, why? ..my religious beliefs always tell me never to question gods plan..but my human side tells me, try to find answers! this kind of news hits very close to home because i fear for the life of my husband over there, and it just makes me realise anything can happen to anyone at any time..and I'm not ready for that to happen to us, i don't think anyone is ever ready. you know sometimes i pray & i hope, just let there be peace, please god help us all live in peace, enough with the bloodshed..I hurt for the families who lost their loved ones, esp for the kids, yes your daddy/mummy died fighting but I don't think that it makes it any better because truth of the matter is that they're gone. It hurts every time I think that my girls could loose their daddy, its not fair for them..its not fair for me, that's why when I hear about a soldier dying, i don't pray, I beg & plead, dear lord not him, not now, not ever. we still need him & every morning when I get a call or email from mark I know god has heard me. Peace & Love..please.

No comments:

Post a Comment