Wednesday, August 4, 2010

MilSpouse Friday fill in #6!

I was browsing through a couple of military wife blogs & came across this one @ http://wifeofasailor.com/ She basically puts up 5 questions & then other mil spouses can fill em up on their blogs so they can learn more about each other! sounds fun!
  1. What is your spouse's best feature? Uhhh, I like his face! :)
  2. Mild, Medium or Hot sauce? medium depending on my mood, usually i'd go without any..I dont even use sauce..wait what does ketchup go under? lol
  3. What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job? none so far, my only job I had I was a nanny & I wore jeans & T-shirts, best job ever!
  4. You have invisible powers..where is the first place you would go? good one! If I had invisiblity powers, right now Id go to where my husband is at, I just wanna see him again (& not get in trouble with Uncle Sam)
  5. What's left on your "To do list" for this summer? ohhh mannn! I tell you what's left on my "to do list" too much! :P

(hehehe lookin forward to the nxt friday fil in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment